Job category: School Administrator
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 – £28,000 FTE (depending on experience)
Closing date: Friday 28 June, 2019
Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School is seeking to appoint a friendly, professional and experienced School Administrator to support the Senior Leadership Team and teaching staff in the smooth running of the school.
This is a rewarding opportunity for candidates who are looking to make a positive impact in a community school with Outstanding Pupil Behaviour (OFSTED) and are interested in becoming part of a happy, caring community of staff who put children at the heart of the learning process.
- Friendly, warm and passionate about creating a caring school environment?
- Flexible, organised, efficient and able to meet deadlines?
- Experienced in the use of all Microsoft Office programmes and school MIS Software – Scholarpack would be an Advantage.
- Able to work productively as part of Team with office, teaching & support Staff?
We can offer you:
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills/career.
- A great staff team to work with.
- Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved & motivated students.
- Support & guidance from a highly effective leadership team.
- A commitment to supporting work/life balance.
Please email [email protected] for further information and to request an application pack.