Required from September 2021.
We are seeking to appoint highly-motivated, passionate and inspirational teachers to join our Kodesh team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Kodesh team that is a happy, hardworking and cohesive group which welcomes like-minded professionals who invest themselves in developing the overall child. We are always keen to help our teachers with their own professional and personal development too. Our home is an award-winning
building which is often complimented for being bright and warm, with the importance of Kodesh prominent from the moment you step through the door. We are based in Finchley which is within easy reach of our staff’s homes across NW London and Hertfordshire. Our staff are uplifted by our very own Happiness Committee!
The successful candidate will:
- Love to teach and learn from our children.
- Have suitable experience and knowledge to inspire primary-aged children to love being Jewish.
- Be innovative, self-sufficient, organised and motivated.
- Be a motivated individual, and member of the whole school team, and share in the development of the Jewish ethos within the school.
- Be willing to use technology and new ideas in their Kodesh classroom.
- Want to lead and develop at least one area of our Kodesh provision.
Please contact Mrs Goldberg at [email protected] to receive an application pack. Completed applications should be emailed to this address too.
Closing date for applications: Friday 28th May 2021
Interviews will be arranged for suitable candidates on receipt of their application form.
Salary according to experience and qualifications.
Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.