Welcome to Sacks Morasha
Sacks Morasha is a happy, nurturing and thriving school where all the teachers and pupils know one another. As soon as you walk through the doors you will see that it’s a school that values and respects our core British Values, that we celebrate diversity and respect other cultures and religions, that we are passionate about our Kodesh education and that we want our pupils to be SMART in every way.
What makes Sacks Morasha different?
In our school, our outstanding teachers differentiate lessons to the needs of every child. We teach in a current and innovative style whilst still being passionate about upholding our excellent results. It’s a school where we want all our children to succeed – academically, socially and emotionally.
What our parents say
- Our excellent teaching in Chol and Kodesh
- Our innovative approach to teaching
- Our cross-curricular links
- Our warm nurturing atmosphere
- Our commitment to Israel
- Our commitment to the pupils knowing about and respecting other cultures and religions.
What our pupils say
Our pupils like:
- Knowing everyone in the school
- Using laptops and Ipads
- The teachers – who are fun!
- Taking part in the choir
- The lessons, which are modern and different.
Admission Appeals Policy
This policy sets out the appeals process against a decision made by Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School not to offer a place to an applicant. The document can be downloaded or read online.
If you’re considering Sacks Morasha for your child, these documents provide useful information on our school’s performance: